Main Street Mount Vernon (MSMV) will host the fall Ladies’ Night Out on Friday, November 8, in downtown Mount Vernon from 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. This adult-only event will feature downtown businesses, restaurants, galleries, and more!
1. Amato's Woodfired Pizza of Mount Vernon - $4 Cranberry Apple Sangria as well as select $4 appetizers
2. Coleman Family Gallery / galeriesuite - Fine wine with the purchase of wine glass and/or, back by popular demand, small blown glass vase. All for $15 or $20
3. Crickets On South Main - free spritzer and delectable desserts
4. Kudos Art Co-op - savory starters, demos by pastel artist, Wendy Fetters, and 2 free make and take
5. The Makery:: Yarn/Thread/Craft/Lounge/Main Street Makers Market - free appetizers, wine, pastries, and live music
Free hand massages, get a jump on the holidays, when you buy a $20 gift card get $5 free
First 20 ladies through the door will receiving free Dancing Bee Lip Balm tin
6. Moss Rose - $3 Glass of wine, a lengthy list of $5 cocktails
7. Newly Organic Apothecary - Champagne punch and appetizers, a relaxing foot soak to take with you!
8. Paragraphs Bookstore - make and take paper craft
9. Williams Flower Shop - free flower giveaway with wine and refreshments, featuring wine from their gift baskets!
Limo stops: Paragraphs Bookstore and The Makery - limo sponsored by Mount Vernon Grand Hotel and Knox Community Hospital.